Countywide Long Range Transportation Planning
The Washtenaw Area Transportation Study is currently developing its 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan, which provides a vision for transportation planning over the next 25 years for Washtenaw County. This effort is being done in partnership with the Southeast Michigan Council of Governments Regional Transportation Plan development.
The series of meeting in November will focus on Plan Goals, Project Emphasis Areas and Project locations.
- Monday Nov 26, 2018 4-6pm, Ann Arbor District Library Westgate branch
- Tuesday Nov 27, 2018 4-6pm, Ypsilanti District Library Michigan Ave branch
- Wednesday Nov 28, 2018 11am-1pm, 200 N. Main St. Lobby
- Wednesday Nov 28, 2018 4-6pm, Chelsea Public Library
- Thursday Nov 29, 2018 4-6pm, Whitmore Lake Library
For more information please visit - http://www.miwats.org/2045lrp/