Last Day to Register to Vote
To the Qualified Electors of the City of Dexter, Washtenaw County, Michigan:
Notice is hereby given that Tuesday, July 9, 2018 is the LAST DAY TO REGISTER for the August 7, 2018 Election. The Dexter City office, 8123 Main Street, MI 48130 will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for the purpose of receiving applications of qualified electors in the City of Dexter who are not already registered.
If you are not currently registered to vote in the City of Dexter at your current address, you may do so in any of the following ways:
- At the Dexter City Office, 8123 Main St. or at the office of any County Clerk during normal business hours.
- At any Secretary of State Branch Office located throughout the State during normal business hours.
The following ballot questions will appear on the City of Dexter’s August 7, 2018 ballot:
- UNITED STATES SENATOR
- REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS
- STATE SENATOR
- REPRESENTATIVE IN STATE LEGISLATURE
- COUNTY COMMISSIONER
- DELEGATE TO COUNTY CONVENTION
The full text of all ballot proposals may be obtained at the Washtenaw County Clerk/Register’s office, 200 N. Main St., Suite 120, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, telephone: (734) 222-6730 or at elections.ewashtenaw.org. Visit the Michigan Voter Information Center (https://vote.michigan.gov/mvic/) to view your sample ballot, track the status of your absentee ballot, or verify your voter registration information.