Documents, Forms and Maps

Agendas, Minutes and Packets

Permits and Forms

General Permits and Forms

  • Address and Name Change Form 
  • Committee/Commission Application
  • Complaint Form/Request for Service
  • Controlled Burn Permit Application
  • Employment Application
  • Freedom of Information Act Request
  • Hawkers and Peddlers Application
  • Main Street Banner Permit Application
  • Oversized/Overweight Vehicles Permit
  • Pavement Sealant Applicator Registration Application
  • Property Addressing Application
  • Push Cart Permit Application

Parks and Tree Permits and Forms

  • Park Use/Special Event Permit
  • Donation Form
  • Tree Order Form
  • Tree Work Permit

Planning Permits and Forms

  • Engineering Standards
  • Planned Unit Development
  • Site Plans
  • Environmental Checklist
  • Special Use Application

Zoning Permits

  • Building and Construction
  • Building Use and Occupation
  • Rezoning and Zoning Appeals
  • Signs
  • Code Complaint Form
  • Right of Way Permit
  • Land Division/Combination Application